I’ve had a busy week.
I’m still working with Don Zwicker, the photographer from my Zombie shoot on his project. We did a shoot on Wednesday night in my backyard which Don spent the afternoon “setting up”, and then I spent several hours making up the models. Then the shoot lasted for about three hours on top of that! The photos are great! I took 79 of my own.
The bugs were SOOOO bad out there that everyone’s hair was full of them… and seeing as they all had hairspray and product in their hair it acted like flypaper… ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Then last night was another shoot with another model. This one I designed and built the costume as well as the make-up, hair and sfx. Turned out really well. I didn’t go with them to the location this time but took a couple of shots before they left just so I would have a record of the work I did. I have to say it is way cool!!
As this is Don’s project I can’t show any photos … yet! Should be able to show them in about a month when it is all wrapped up.
We’ve got one more shoot to do which will involve some body painting.
Then I have to start working on my OWN project for the upcoming Wearable Arts Show on October 1st. Have to build props, head pieces (x 5), costume parts… and do some tests of latex/glitter/gold leaf etc to make sure it is all going to work!
As well I’ve got to learn my lines and attend rehearsals for the show I’m in… and all the usual stuff. And it is time to start getting ready for Halloween!!!!